Wednesday 10 November 2010

Blog,blog,blog

I haven't blogged in ages. I hate that. Sometimes there's stuff I just need to blog. I just haven't had the time to stop lately. This is my first real day off in over 2 weeks. I'm barely sleeping too - in once instance, because I've been given shifts that haven't got 11 hours between them (legal requirement, naughty!) and partly because my boy keeps deciding to share. I can cope with sharing, but he kicks me or strokes me or nuzzles his hand under me and it freaks me out and keeps me up. Plus, I've got a bitch of a cold this morning - I'm dosed up and I've made friends with mr tropicana smooth again, and slept with olbas oil and vicks (although, not sure boy should be breathing in all those menthol fumes) but my sinuses feel rubbish. They make me feel sleepy, which isn't exactly a feat right now.

I see my friends next weekend though! Got to tidy my crap hole of a room (and use my sister's room to store all my crap lol, don't tell my mamma!) buuuuut taco bell in town should be open in time for Joanne coming over. And if not, I'll show you where my current supply of icy cups are coming from ;)

So anyway ... there's not much to talk about. I have a weekend break next weekend, for my friends and Harry Potter, and otherwise I'm working my ass off at work. I have a lovely new white uniform to ruin for work now lol (and a crapload more responsibilities and paperwork, but hey, such is life for an extra 15p an hour)

No comments:

Post a Comment