Monday 3 January 2011

New years

I keep meaning to blog. I also keep working, keep spending time with the boy. Keep getting sick too. Also, I got a kindle for Christmas so most of my free time is spent with that.

Don't worry, I'm not going to make some lame new years resolution like 'I'll blog more!'

My new years resolution's a bit easier to keep than that.

It's to take my wheat intolerance seriously. I'm sick of being a fatty-fatty because I can't resist cake, or pie, or biscuits, or anything that tastes good. I'll make some exceptions for work, since I'm doing a food-tasting course tomorrow, and y'know, it's burgers ... but I will tone it down. Means no more cadburys too, by the way, they tend to use wheat to bind chocolate. Only foreign chocolate from now on (so kinder and lindor and milka still are acceptable, lol) ... remember that at easter, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment