Wednesday 1 September 2010

I have another nothing week

Yep, another week with 2 shifts. At least this time, they're both 8 hours each.

Still. Not going to be good for tax credits, is it?

I've been filling my time well though. Yesterday, I saw Scott Pilgrim Vs The World. Good film, lol. Got Sherlock Holmes, the BBC version (which is amazing) on DVD, and Cherrybomb, this film with Rupert Grint. Oh, and Katy Perry's new album, which smells of candyfloss. Awesome.

Today I've been ploughing through boy's room. He has stuff in there from when he couldn't control his neck. So that's all been separated and sorted and now there's some stuff to throw in the attic and then boy's room is sorted. I just have to sort mine. And the play room.

Oh, and tomorrow is new Sophie Kinsella day. Major squeal!

No comments:

Post a Comment